Welcome to RAW Chimney Sweep
If you need your chimney maintained or cleaned then I would love to assist you.
In All My Business I Always Will Be
- courteous and professional and fully explain anything about the Chimney Cleaning / Chimney Sweeping and/or WETT Inspection that you are not sure of. I enjoy assisting you in every small detail with your wood burning system.
- carrying my WETT I.D. badge as should all WETT Certified Chimney Sweeps or Inspectors. WETT provided each legitimate member with an ID card, validate the legitimacy and protect yourself.
- using a Power Chimney Sweep if appropriate for a superior job; or older style Chimney Brushes from steel or poly when needed. My goal is to give you as clean a Chimney as possible.
- finding your problems with wood-stove or chimney and assisting to fix them!
Avoid the consequences of hiring an inexperienced or underqualified Inspector
Insist your service provider adheres to the NFPA-211
Standard of Chimney Maintenance and Inspection
So What Do I Perform For Services
- clean chimneys – masonry and factory built
- clean wood stoves & fireplaces
- clean outdoor furnaces and oil furnace chimneys
- Perform WETT Inspections for insurance and mortgage purposes
What I Do
- Chimney Sweep / Chimney Clean
- Factory Built Chimneys / Masonry Chimneys – Install & Repair
- Masonry Flue Repair – Smoke Chamber Repair – Chimney Crown Repair
- Glazed Creosote Removal
- Wood-Stoves / Fireplaces / Fireplace Inserts / Wood-Furnaces
- Outdoor Wood Boilers / Pellet Stoves
- Oil Furnaces / Oil Stoves
- Removal nests and other Chimney blockages. (Nesting season restrictions and charges apply)
- provide WETT Inspections for pre-purchase and insurance requirements.
WETT Advanced Chimney Sweep